Sunday, May 29, 2016

#iTOMB Hits the Jersey Shore

This week sees us off to the Jersey Shore for the New Jersey State Teen Arts Festival at Ocean County College - Three days of dance, art, music, theatre, photos, film and fun. Last summer we did Seton Hall University, so it now looks like we spend our summers in Jersey:) Maybe I'll head over to Asbury Park this year and see if I can find The Boss:)


The one thing I wish I could change about these events is that I'd love to see the other presenters activities and do a bit of learning too:) But as it is, we're booked solid for the whole time so I'll miss Modern Dance, Musical Theatre, Chinese Brush Strokes, Film and Video and what sounds to be a great seminar on getting a job in the creative arts.

Take a look at the programs here and contact me to discuss adding a participatory art element to your educational activities this summer or in the fall semester.

Our thanks to Mark Wilson, Artistic Director at Ocean County College and Tony Petito, Executive and Artistic Director at the Arts and Education Center in Matawan, New Jersey.



No comments:

Post a Comment